Saturday 9 July 2016

Day one-Kansas City

Day one started at 2355 with a flight to Kansas City via Toronto. I got into Kansas City just before 1000.   I hear Kansas City loves their bbq, so, when in Rome.....
I
Turns out they do know how to bbq and the local boulevard brewing company is awesome.
If you every hear anyone complain how far their airport is from town, they've never been to Kansas City. I've quickly learned to love Uber.
The tail gating started 2 hours before the game 
There's a cool vibe here, people are relaxed and having fun. But they were reluctant to share anything with some guy wearing a Cubs hat.


 
My seats were lower down but I walked up to the top to check out the view 

In the end the Royals lost, I got back to my hotel at 2315 and it's now 445 in the morning, I back at the airport waiting to catch my flight to San Francisco. 1st pitch is in 10 hours.


 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment