Tuesday 26 July 2016

Day 15 - Texas

Texas was the half way point of this journey. Almost there....I think.   I woke up in Dallas so all I had to do was to take a train/bus to Arlington. 

To find the ballpark, all you have to do is find the 100,000 capacity Dallas Cowbiys stadium and hang a left, that thing is huge.


I found the park 

Check out the Wicked Pig 

The suites are named after hall of gamers, even though they didn't play for the Rangers

This guy played for the Rangers 

The park has a retro feel to it.




There's also the Beers of the World booth....featuring Bud Light...

The game was exciting, the Rangers were down 6-1 in the 2nd, and hit a walk off two run homer to win. The place got really loud.   Today I fly to Minnesota and tomorrow I'll be in Toronto. 


 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment