Wednesday 27 July 2016

Day 16 - Minnesota

I landed in Minnesota just before 11 and took the train to the airport. Which was right beside the Mall of America, so what the heck, I walked thru the Mall of America.  Yep, it's a mall. 

I took the train to the ball park and got there a couple hours before the game 


Outside there are plaques for every year of the Twins past depicting the full rosters.

The view from inside were amazing 




Nice shirt! 
I still like mine better!

I met a great couple from Chicago who are also Cubs fans. They are also trying to visit all the parks, albeit at a more manageable pace. Every year they try and get a few parks in. Don't let the Twins hat fool you, he collects hats from all the parks they go to. 


The game was good, another nail biter between two last place teams. It's now 430am and I am at another airport. Today  is Toronto. I have a few friends meeting be there so it should be fun. 



 


 


 




 


 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment