Monday 11 July 2016

Day 3 -Los Angeles

I took  6am flight from San Francisco to LA and arrived shortly after 9. I dropped my bag off at the hotel and went for a walk tutu downtown LA.
Game time was 1pm so I started the long walk to Dodger Stadium. It wasn't far, but it's in a ditch(they call it a ravine) and you have to do some climbing.
I arrived via Vin Scully Ave (if you have to ask who Vin Scully is, shame on you ;) 
Dodger stadium isn't the nicest stadium but I'm sure it's not the worst. 

The game was a good one and the Padres had 9th inning rally that was exciting. Dodgers fans are strange (another stereotype confirmed) the majority don't arrive until the 3rd inning and start leaving in the 7th. They probably spend more time stuck on the freeway than at the game. 
It's now 630 on Monday morning and I'm at Union Station (which is really cool) about to catch a train to San Diego. 


 


 

 

 



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment