Sunday 10 July 2016

Day 2- San Francisco

I arrived in San Francisco at 9am and proceeded downtown to get my obligatory streetcar photograph
I then went to a bar a few blocks from the ball park and ran into "Front Row" Keith
Keith has been a season ticket holder for 30 years. He gave me his extra ticket and insisted that I join him at his seats in the front row of left field.  All the ushers and vendors know him and he and his buddies have a well oiled routine when it comes to heckling the visiting left fielder. 
I almost got a home run ball, look for the blue shirt in the front row above the T in Toyota
Meeting guys like Keith is one of the reasons I'm doing this crazy thing. 
Before joining Keith in his seats, I spent the first two innings wondering around the ballpark
Kayaks beyond the right field wall waiting for baseballs 
Now I am back in the airport at 430am to catch a flight to LA. Dodger Stadium is next, game time is 1pm.  


 


 

 


 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment