Saturday 16 July 2016

Day 5 - Anaheim

Today I made my way by train to Anaheim for a game between the Angels and the WhiteSox. I grabbed lunch at the bar and met Bryce.
He sat down next to me, ordered a double shot of whiskey and said "so! What's your story?"  He was a retired English teacher from Texas in two for a family reunion.  He had some great baseball stories from the good old days. 

I made it to Angels stadium about an hour before game time.

Got the foot selfie 



 
In the 3rd inning I got a call from a friend from Edmonton who had just arrived in town. He said he and his partner were on thier way to the game. They grabbed some cheap tickets and we met in left field. 

Next stop is Oakland (i know, lucky right), I don't plan on staying long. I fly to San Francisco this morning, take the train to Oakland (the game starts at 1305), watch the Jays hopefully win, and right after the game I will fly to Seattle from the Oakland airport. 

I'm looking forward to Seattle, my wife, dad, and couple of friends from home will be there. 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment