Tuesday 19 July 2016

Day 8 - Denver

Today was Coord Field in Denver. It was a bumpy plane ride in from Seattle. I'm assuming this had something to do with it ...
I was welcomed in Denver by hail, wind, and rain. 
The storms were supposed to break up by game time so I wasn't too worried even though it was raining when I got to the park. 
The tarp was out and the game was delayed about 30 minutes.
Apparently they need time to water the field after they removed the tarp meant to  protect it from water.
This row of seats, about six from the top is 1 mile above sea level
It doesnt look a mile high, it looks as high as any other stadium 
The sun came out and the game was a good one. By the way, the home team is 8 for 8 so far. Taking notes Cubs? 

After the game I caught the train back to the hotel. I was in a bit of a rush, I had laundry to do. The next few days are nuts and I won't have much time, or motivation to do much else.  The next three days are Cincinnati, Phoenix, and Boston, over 3000 miles of travel. Should be fun. 


 


 



 


 


 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment