Friday 29 July 2016

Day 18 - Miami

I arrived in Miami just after 9am. I was going to go to the beach and workout but it was laundry day again. 

The Miami "ballpark" is unique.

There are no Marlins signs outside. If it wasn't for fans wearing Marlins jerseys I would have no idea they played here. 



There's a DJ, he made me dizzy.


There's cheerleaders dancing on the dugout 

There's a night club, with a pool, in left field. You can hear the music during the game all over the park. 


There was a souvenir booth selling the visiting teams gear 


There's this thing

There's a nice view of downtown thru the left field windows 

It was a fun game, there were some great defensive plays and I saw Ichiro get his 2,998 hit.  


Today I'm on the bus to Tampa to visit the  Rays. I'll be honest, that is one park in not looking forward to. 1st world problems right? 


 


 


 


 


 



 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment