Friday 22 July 2016

Day 11 - Fenway Park

Fenway was awesome!  I took the overnight flight from Phoenix into Boston and arrived just after 9am, checked into my hotel and took a nap. I took a quick walk around the waterfront and went to Fenway at 4pm, 3hrs before game time. 
The streets around the park were already closed to vehicles and filling up with people. It was like a big block party with all your drunk neighbours. 

I met these two Twins fans from Minnesota

There's a bar under the left field bleachers, no tickets required, that has a view of the outfield.

There is a lot of history here

You can literally reach out and touch the foul line if you are seated in the first row 


I was able to get a picture in front of the Green Monster

My seats were out in right field and I met these two die hard Sox fans.

The vibe inside the park reminded me of Wrigley, there were no signs telling you to clap and make noise, and anyone caught trying to start the wave were promptly removed from the field. 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment