Sunday 17 July 2016

Day 6- Oakland

Today started with a 7am flight from Long Beach to San Francisco, I then took a train to Oakland for a game against the Blue Jays. 

Of all the parks in the major leagues, Oakland is one of them. 

Welcome to "insert team name here" 

Where is everyone? 

Found them in the bar!

Everybody out of my section! I need to take a picture! 

All joking aside, the Oakland fans were the most passionate I've seen so far. Again I met some really good people and the game was a good one, if you were an  Athletics fan  

There is has been some really good teams here 

There were a lot of blue shirts in the seats (i'd guess 50% Jays fans)


After the game I took a train to the Oakland, I fly to Seattle tonight. Game starts at 1pm tomorrow.


 


 

 




 


 




 

2 comments:

  1. Your Oakland experience is almost identical to when we visited that park. Super jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oakland fans loved meeting this guy and wish him safe travels says the big guy in the middle! :-)

    ReplyDelete