Wednesday 20 July 2016

Day 9 - Cincinnati

I arrived by plane into Cincinnati around 230pm. 

The game started at 7pm so I made my way downtown, it was 32c and humid, a good day to be a turtle. 

What are the odds of finding this sign here? 

The Reds park is awesome 


You know you have a good park when you have a boat in the outfield 

I found a dedicated fan tuning his radio and getting scorecard ready for the game

And I finally ate the ballpark food, that's right, I ate an apple. 

The game went into extra innings and finally ended in the 11th. I had a feeling the game would be close, it was a battle of two 35-55 teams. 

Today is a 6am flight to Phoenix to watch the Diamonbacks and Jays, tonight I'm on the red-eye to Boston and Fenway Park, can't wait for that one. 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment