Thursday 28 July 2016

Day 17 -Toronto

I arrived in Toronto just before 10 and took the train into the city. The game was scheduled to start at 1237 so this was probably the tightest connection so far.  I made it to the park in plenty of time.  

It was tough to find, I was told it was next to a tall spire looking thing.

I felt fortunate to have some friends join me at the game, two were already in town and visiting from Edmonton and one made a special 7.5 journey from Quebec just for the game. 


The roof was open so it provided some pretty wicked views 




Since it was an early game, we went for dinner after and then I had a chance to go up the spire looking thingy for a view from above 


I got my foot selfie

Today I'm off to Miami, Ichiro is only 3 hits away from 3000, this could be the night. But before the game I plan to go for a quick workout on Miami Beach. 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment