Sunday 24 July 2016

Day 13 - Baltimore

My train wasn't scheduled to leave until 1pm so I spent the morning walking around DC 

I thought they only did this in Pisa

My train to Baltimore was delayed 3+ hours which would have been bad.  I noticed that the train on the adjacent platform was going to NYC with a stop in Baltimore, so I took that one instead. 


I got to Camden Yards in time for a little pre-gaming on Eutaw St, which is a large pedestrian only street between the right field wall and he warehouse. 



The view is pretty cool from up high


And down low 


 This little cloud produced some rain and the tarp came out in the 4th inning


It literally stopped raining as soon as they finished put the tarp on the field, so they turned around and rolled it up. 

It's now 415 in the morning and I'm waiting for a flight to Houston. Game time is 105pm. 



 






 


 




 


 


 


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment