Tuesday 2 August 2016

Day 22 - Cleveland

Cleveland is a really cool city. I arrived in Cleveland via a 3 hour bus trip from Detroit around 1030. I spent the majority of the day wandering around town 



I made it to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and saw a strat used by Jimi Hendryx


After happy hour I went to the ball park. 

You can almost see the field from the street. The cool thing is they have the radio broadcast on speakers around the field so even if you aren't inside, you can still keep track of the game. 


I saw the Goodyear blimp for the first time. 


Another neat view 


I was hoping for a foul ball but it never happened. 


The bullpen location in center is unique. The visiting pen is next to the centre field standing room fans, it was fun listening to them heckle the pitchers. Don't bring you kids. 



Today I'm flying to New York City to catch the subway series. Today will be Yankees at Mets and tomorrow will be Mets at Yankees. Good thing I'll have a couple of games to watch, I don't think New York has much more to offer...



 




 


 


 


 



 






 


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment