Friday 3 June 2016

An man has got to eat...

I'll be honest, 33 days of eating ballpark food scares the crap out of me.   Check these out:

St Louis has fried chicken between two waffles.....and tater tots....


Houston has the Chicken and Waffle cone...



The Cleveland Thomenator.....a hot with all the fixings plus three perogies 


The Washington Strasburger, eight pounds of beef.  


Texas has the Wicked Pig 




And then there's the Burgerizza from Atlanta, the top of the bun is a pepperoni pizza...of course.  


I'm afraid that if I eat at least one of those item I'll never make it back to Edmonton alive.  Rumour has it that there is a "How much weight will Garnet gain on his trip?" pool starting up at work.   

Challenge accepted. 

I will weigh myself before I leave and I will come back at or under my pre-trip weight.     





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna need to do a lot of purging to achieve that goal, buddy

    ReplyDelete